Classy, has almost shed her coat now & I think she is exceptionally attractive, especially with her striking flaxen mane & tail. She has the most amazing temperament and all she wants is attention. I am absolutely delighted with her, although I am slightly concerned that she is going to grow too big for me to ride. Yes, she is going to be BIG, but she is so nice!
I feel so fortunate that with the two horses that I have imported from the States, the owners have been so honest with me. Was this luck, or are all Americans like this? My family or I have had a couple of bad experiences with buying horses in this country, which was off-putting. Someone once told me that ‘it’s hard to buy & hard to sell’. How true.
I feel so fortunate that with the two horses that I have imported from the States, the owners have been so honest with me. Was this luck, or are all Americans like this? My family or I have had a couple of bad experiences with buying horses in this country, which was off-putting. Someone once told me that ‘it’s hard to buy & hard to sell’. How true.
0 comments:
Post a Comment