22 May 2008

Introducing.............



Raspberry. This pony has the sweetest kindest nature, I think I have ever come across in a pony. She has never kicked, bucked or nipped. We have her on loan for a few years for our boys. She was found on the open hill, her dam had died & she was reared by hand so consequently she loves being around us. She really likes to help. She is my lawn mower for the garden & she loves to help me hang the washing out. I was going to say that she is always the first to the gate, but she is in competition with Classy over that now. Here she is with our youngest – Sammy up. The second photo is taken with her best mate Classy. Unusual that they are both lying down together with no-one on guard duty, but these two are really laid back. We call them our ‘Golden Girls!’
Well, it was au revoir to Smokey & Lucky this week. Smokey has gone to join Texzanna at stud to be covered by Doc n Mighty Mouse again. I am hoping for another outstanding foal like Lucky.

0 comments: