We are so lucky to have such wonderful feline friends. My special boy is funnily enough another American breed, yes, he is a biocoloured Ragdoll, which originated from California in the 1960’s, hence his name – Disney. The Ragdoll, is so called as when these cats are picked up, they are supposed to flop like a rag doll, but Disney, doesn’t have any of that & I don’t blame him. Nevertheless he is a great companion, more like a dog than a cat, following us wherever we go & enjoys chatting to us. He has two great mates, Nemo a small black & white containing an automatic purring machine & Ace (as black as the ace of spades), both these were strays, having been dumped as tiny kittens outside on the road. How people can treat animals like that is quite beyond the pail. Anyway they seem happy enough now.
23 January 2009
Disney & Co
Posted by
channingqh
at
10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
awww, look at them! I love our barn kitties. I may have another cat someday, but it will be awhile, too many dogs right now
Post a Comment