18 May 2010

Bringing Sunshine



After a very long hard winter and a cold wet spring, the sun shone and there were blue skies today. An ideal ‘snapping’ day, I must have taken about 30 photos of Frankie – named after the band – ‘Frankie Goes To Hollywood’ before Noah (Sam wanted to call him Noah after his best friend at school) woke up from his nap and then I only had enough battery life for one shot, but it didn’t turn out too badly. I am delighted with these two, they are so different, Frankie is really athletic and he tears around the field he is so full of beans. Whereas Noah is more of a ‘power pack’ he tends to take life a little more steadily. They are both such a joy to watch. For further information see the Foals and For Sale pages on the website.

0 comments: